Join students, future students, alumni, faculty, and leadership of the Master’s in Applied Arts and Sciences program the first Monday of each month (excluding holidays) for a virtual chat to learn and discuss what the program is really like, including:
- Why others chose this master’s degree
- How others manage their time
- The nuances of online learning
- Which courses most influenced students and why
- The impact of this master’s degree
Next Online Info Session: June 7, 2021 at 7:30pm
Topic: New E-learning Courses
Guest Speaker: Dr. Muktha Jost
- MAS 642 Foundations of the E-learning Classroom
In this course, students will gain knowledge, skills and experiences with a variety of information regarding instructional theory and principles. The content of this course will guide the student in preparing to teach in an online classroom setting.
- MAS 643 Elements of E-learning Course Development
This course will focus on principles and practice related to pedagogy and androgogy (teaching adult learners), and the educational tools aligned with both to teach a full course. Deep dives surrounding course design and development of an eLearning course will be explored.